Enjoy a relaxing vacation and discover the Netherlands right from the heart of the country at Estate Landgoed Ruwinkel. Located in the country, close to the two major national parks of the Netherlands; The Veluwe and The Utrecht Ridge. The location makes it absolutely ideal for you to explore the 'lower lands'.
From train station Veenendaal - de Klomp it takes approximately 45 minutes via a direct train line, to get you into the world famous capital of the Netherlands: Amsterdam. You can park your car free of charge at the station and the last train back from Amsterdam is at 00:23. This is ideal for a mini city trip during your vacation. Have you ever visited the booming city of Rotterdam? With it's modern architecture and it's busy harbour it really is a must see. From Landgoed Ruwinkel it takes 60 minutes by car to get to the city centre.
Book now for your stay in 2019 and get an early bird reduction of 25%*!
Don't wait any longer and book today to profit from this super discount. Remember to fill in the action code "earlybirds2019" at step 1 of your reservation. This discount can not be combined with other discounts. The highest discount is yours! This promotion is valid until the 1nd of november 2019!
Top 5 tips for early bird stays
- See the blooming tulips in spring at the Keukenhof from 24 March 2019 (until 21st of May)
- Celebrate in orange with our world famous King's Day in Amsterdam on 27 April 2019
- This year the royal family will visit the city of Amersfoort which is near Landgoed Ruwinkel 27 April 2019
- Book your summer holiday 2019 now with the early bird discount
- Experience operation Market Garden (a bridge too far) on the 17th of September and stay with us from 15 September 2019
Did you know we have a brand new restaurant at our park: Juffrouw Tok!
- Stay in a chalet, holiday home or villa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Swimming pool
- Zoos as Ouwehands, Zoo Rhenen, Zoo DierenPark Amersfoort, Burgers Zoo Arnhem, de Apenheul of Dolfinarium;
- Theme parks Walibi and Efteling;
- Playgrounds KidzCity (indoors) Pyramide of Austerlitz (outside) Koningin Julianatoren (outside)
- Discover the wild nature as the Henschotermeer (swimming lake), National Park the Hoge Veluwe or the Utrecht Ridge;
- Castles and palaces like Castle Amerongen, former royal palace Het Loo, former royal palace Soestdijk or residence Doorn (last home of Kaiser Wilhelm from Germany)
- Spectacular museums like the new National Military Museum at former flight base Soesterberg or the famous Kröller - Müller museum with the second biggest Van Gogh collection
- The geographic centre of the Netherlands
Discover the historical centre of Amersfoort, Shop until you drop in Veenendaal, visit big cities such as Utrecht (25 km) Arnhem (26 km) and Amsterdam (60 km, 45 minutes by direct train).
Ontdek de historische binnenstad van Amersfoort, winkelstad Veenendaal, het Veluwese dorp Ede of zelfs steden als Utrecht (25 km) Arnhem (26 km) en Amsterdam (60 km, 45 minuten met de trein).