Summer holiday in the Netherlands
Enjoy the summer in the Netherlands
Discover the Netherlands from it's heart between the two biggest national parks of the Netherlands: Utrecht Ridge and the Veluwe this is called by the Dutch as the green heart. 87 detached holidayhomes, 30 chalets and 3 villas could be the start of your tour around the Netherlands. Amsterdam is only 60 kilometres away. Other famous Dutch cities are also only one hours drive away while you stay in the nature. If you don't want to travel the local area offer a lot of unique and interesting attractions.
Book your summer holiday now wit 25% discount*
This action is value till 1st of november 2018 and is only applicable on stays fort the weekend, midweek or full weekverblijf in 2019 (and only if there is not other discount: otherwise the highest discount will be applied)
Fill out the actioncode: earlybirds2019 at step one of the bookingprocess and your discount will be shown instantly
- Stay in a chalet, holiday home or villa
- Free WiFi
- Free hiking and biking routes
- free use of the swimming pool
What to do in the area?
When you stay at Landgoed Ruwinkel, you can also visit one the many atttractions in the area for example;
- local zoos as Ouwehands Rhenen, DierenPark Amersfoort, Burgers Zoo Arnhem and the Apenheul or Dolfinarium;
- Swimming and sunbathing at the Henschotermeer;
- Julianatoren (kids), Walibi (a lot of rollercoasters), KidzCity (indoor kids playground) themeparks;
- Visit one of the two National Parks and spot the wildlife on the Hoge Veluwe or the Utrechtse Heuvelrug;
- Castles and palaces like castle Amerongen, House Doorn or former royal palace Soestdijk
- Museums like the spectaculair National Military Museum located at the former air base Soesterberg and the Pyramide from Austerlitz
A beautiful alternative for Amsterdam: the historical city centre of Amersfoort (15 km), shopping heart of the Netherlands : Veenendaal (10 km), Utrecht (25 km), Arnhem (26 km) and Amsterdam (60 km, 45 minutes by train).
Discover the magical Henschoterlake!